Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday July 5, 2009

FREEDOM. It is great being free and on the road to adventures unknown. I got up early and biked to Harpers Ferry to try to find a Mormon Church to attend. I got to Harpers Ferry and asked my IPhone where the nearest church was. It told me it was 7 miles away, gave me an address and directions to get there.
I checked the Churches web site and found out the name of the Ward, Stake and hours of the service. Everything was in order as far as the web was concerned. However when I got there it was it was still under construction. No church today.
It is amazing the toll a little bit of physical effort takes on your body and mind. I hope my body adapts and cooperates with this adventure.

2 comments:

  1. I think you still get an "A" for effort. ;) I think I really am living vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry, I wish you a safe and amazing journey. You will experience and see things most of us will only know through literature and television. So, please enjoy every moment and know you already developed an audience who awaits your every blog.

    ReplyDelete