Thursday, September 24, 2009


The minor miracle on Friday September 11 put me back on schedule to attend Church.
Saturday September 12 I rode 73 miles to get to Little America on US Interstate 80. My Daughters Stephanie Fugal and Jennifer Chalmers and their husbands Josh Fugal and Scott Chalmers and granddaughters Halle and Madeline Fugal met me at Little America. It was great to see them. We ate and stayed in a warm, dry, clean motel room.
Sunday morning, September 13, I got up early and rode 30 miles to Church in Lyman Wyoming. I actually do not know how it happened but somehow the Lord was able to meet my goal set in Casper to attend Church in Lyman.
Stephanie shot this picture of me riding on I-80 from her motel room door. You may not notice but I am not carrying any equipment. Stephanie transported it to Church in her car.

No comments:

Post a Comment