Thursday, September 24, 2009


End of the Journey.
On Wednesday September 16, 2009 at 5:00 pm I finally finished "the ride".
My immediate family all met me at "This is the Place Monument" in Immigration Canyon, Salt Lake City Utah.
Everyone of them are outstanding people and they set a high standard for me to try to live up to. Each of the children are beautiful, obedient, smart, strong and good. I will name everyone by Family starting with my oldest daughter's family and ending with my youngest daughter's family.
Shawnelle, Dale, Jessica, Kaycie and Adyson Aston
Ed, Kimberly, Joshua, Megan and Zachary Carter
Angela, Mike, Sydney, Braden, Justin and Nathan Drake
Stephanie, Josh, Halle, Madeline and Jackson Fugal
Jennifer and Scott Chalmers (their two dogs Bo and Tay can be seen in the Fort Bridger family photo).
I apologize for taking so long to update the blog to the end of the trip but I have been so busy enjoying family interaction that I am suprised that it is done even at this late date.
I have added 12 pictures with narrative today. Since I posted the first picture and narrative first you will have to read it last. If you want to find out what happened on Monday September 7 you will have to keep reading.
Thanks for your interest in and comments about my adventure.
I will not be updating it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment